We are pleased to announce our 2012 Winter Lacrosse program. The Winter season is broken down into two five week sessions allowing families and players the flexibility work lacrosse into their Winter schedule.
Each session consists of skills training including shooting, passing, dodging, cradling and team offensive and defensive techniques. Each session will feature a lacrosse specific strength, speed & quickness component designed to improve players change of direction balance and footwork. In addition, we will have guest coaches and trainers join us throughout the sessions.
Sessions (Winter 1 & Winter 2):
- Winter Session 1: Dec 9, 16, 23 Jan 6, 13
- Winter Session 2: Jan 27, Feb 3, 10, March 3, 10
Each session will include approximately 45 minutes of instruction in a station oriented format to increase the number of repetitions for each player followed by 45 minutes of scrimmaging/games. Players divided into teams according to age and skill to ensure equitable matches during scrimmage period.
- Grades 3-6: 6:00PM-7:30PM
- Grades 7-9 & 10-12: 7:30PM-9:00PM
*Times are the same for both Winter Session 1 & Winter Session 2.
- $40 per player / per session
- $200 per player for all 5 sessions (Winter 1 or Winter 2)
- $360 for all 10 sessions (Winter 1 & Winter 2)
These Winter Sessions will take place at our Hoosick Falls, NY home: 3640 Rt.7 Hoosick Falls NY 12090