Fall Program: Our goal is provide serious, motivated lacrosse players to continue their development through the Fall Season. Our program is dedicated to developing the individual player along with teaching both offensive and defensive team concepts.
Teams: Varsity, Junior Varsity, 7/8 Grade, 5/6 Grade
Practices: Practices will be held on Sunday’s on the following dates: (Sept 18th, 25th, Oct 2nd, 16th, 23rd, Nov 6th). Evaluations will be conducted during the first two practices (Sept 18th & 25th). The evaluation sessions will be run as normal practices and serve as a way for the 1X coaching staff to determine proper team placement. All players must attend at least one evaluation session. Practices will alternate between Mt. Greylock High School (Williamstown, MA) and The Hoosac School (Hoosick Falls, NY).
- Practice: 9/18, All Teams, 4-6PM, (@ Williams College)
- Practice: 9/25, All Teams, 4-6PM, (@ Hoosac School)
- Practice: 10/2, All Teams 4-6PM, (@ Williams College)
- Practice: 10/16, All Teams 4-6PM, (@ Hoosac School)
- Practice: 10/23, All Teams 4-6PM, (@ Williams College)
- Tournament: 10/29, All Teams, Gladiator Games
- Practice: 11/6, All Teams 10-12PM (@ Williams College)
- Tournament: 11/12, High School Teams, Falling Leaves
- Tournament: 11/13, Youth Teams, Falling Leaves
- The Gladiator Games, Glenville, NY – October 29th
- Falling Leavings, Ballston Spa, NY – Nov 12 (High School), Nov 13 (Youth)
Uniforms: Players will receive a three piece custom uniform: reversible jersey, shorts and shooter shirt.
Cost: The cost for the Fall program is $250 per player. All players must register and be paid in full by Friday Sept 9th.
Notes: Roster spots are limited for all teams. After evaluations, players may join as practice only player on our development team at a reduced fee of $135 including the three piece uniform package.
Register Online: www.1xlacrosse.com/register