Fall Brawl (5/6 & 7/8 Grade Teams)
All players must fill out the online waiver here:
12 McBride Road Mechanicville NY 12118
10:00 am vs Shen White (Field 3)
12:00 pm vs Nisky (Field 4)
2:00 pm vs N. Colonie (Field 4)
7/8 Schedule (All Games Field 5):
1:00 pm vs LaSalle
3:00 pm vs Shen Green
4:00 pm vs N. Colonie
1. A team representative must check in at the central tent prior to your 1st game. Tournament fees will be due at this time.
2. All games will consist of two 24 minute running halves; 2 minute half-time; and 10 minutes in between games. All start and end times will be on a central horn. Games will start on the hour.
3. 3-6th grade 8v8; 7/8; 8v8
4. For 10 v 10 games, all rules for New York State high school and modified boys lacrosse apply.
5. ROSTER SIZE: unlimited
6. Each team must have an adult coach (21 years of age or older) who will be in charge of team discipline and act as the team’s representative.
7. For 8 v 8 games (2 attack, 3 midfield, 2 defense, 1 goalie).
8. 7/8 and 5/6 will play man-up/down if a penalty occurs. 3/4 penalties will result in a fast break situation for the other team.
9. Penalty times: Technical = 30 sec, Personal = 1 minute.
10. For 8 v 8 games: Each period begins with a face off. Teams will face off after each goal. Attack and Defenders will start on goal line extended for face offs or a fast break in a 3/4 division penalty situation
11. All player substitutions are on the fly.
12. Each team is allotted one timeout per half. Timeouts are one minute long. No timeouts are permitted within 2 minutes of end of game.
13. Poles: 7th/8th – 4 poles, 5th/6th – 3 poles, 3/4 – NO POLES.
14. ANY PLAYERS OR COACHES INVOLVED IN A FIGHT WILL BE EXPELLED FROM THE TOURNAMENT. No excuses or considerations will be tolerated.
15. Flagrant fouls: 1st offense – expulsion from game; 2nd offense (occuring anytime during tournament after first offense) – expulsion from tournament. The certified referee will be the sole determinant as the whether a foul is flagrant or not.