We are pleased to announce our latest lacrosse program and new partnership with The Field House at Canaan, NY. Starting the first week of December we will hold 2 five weeks sessions at The Canaan Field House. These sessions will feature an hour of lacrosse skills/instruction combined with a core & speed/quickness workout followed by 30 minutes of 7v7 games. The sessions will be fast paced and upbeat – come prepared to get a workout in and leave a better lacrosse player.
Each session consists of an hour of skills training including shooting, passing, dodging and team offensive and defensive techniques. Each session will feature a lacrosse specific strength, speed & quickness component designed to improve players change of direction balance and footwork. The first hour will be a station oriented format designed to increase the number of repetitions and touches with the ball. There are two age groups and sessions, one designed for the high school athlete and one designed for players in 5th-8th grade.
What You Get:
- Training Time: 5 to 10 sessions of clinics, training and games.
- 1X Gear: All players participating in Winter Session 1 or 2 will receive a 1X reversible.
- 1X Tournaments: Players who participate in Winter Session 1 qualify to play on one of our 1X teams at our Winter Invitational Tournament. Players who participate in Winter Session 2 qualify to play on one of our 1X teams at our “Pre-Season Get Your Game Ready” Tournament in early March. Players who register for both (Winter 1 & Winter 2) qualify to play in both of our tournaments.
- Outside Tournaments: All participants are eligible to play on one of our 1X Teams in select outside tournaments. Although there are extra players fees for outside tournaments, 1X Team Players receive a discounted rate.
- Tryouts: Our Winter sessions act as a “rolling tryout” for players interested in playing for one of our Summer Teams.
Sessions for High School Players – (Winter 1 & Winter 2):
- Winter Session 1 (Tuesday Evenings): Dec 4, 11, 18 Jan 8, 15
- Winter Session 2 (Tuesday Evenings): Jan 29, Feb 5, 12, 26 March 5
- High School Players: Tuesday Evenings, 7:00-8:30PM (same times for both Winter Sessions 1 & 2.)
Cost – All Players:
- $160 per player (5 weeks ~ Winter Session 1 or Winter Session 2)
- $285 for both sessions (10 weeks ~ Winter 1 & Winter 2)
The Field House at Canaan, Canaan, NY 13132 State Route 22, Canaan NY 12029
- Click here for 1X Waiver (all players must fill out)