Come prepared to get a workout in and leave a better lacrosse player.
Each session consists of an hour of skills training including shooting, passing, dodging, cradling and scooping ground balls. The clinics will be a station oriented format designed to increase the number of repetitions and touches with the ball. There are two age groups and sessions, one designed for the high school athlete and one designed for players in 5th-8th grade.
- 5th-8th Grade Players: Sunday’s, 2:00-3:00PM
- High School Players: Sunday’s, 3:00-4:00PM
Cost – All Players:
- $48.00 per player for 4 weeks (week 1 has passed). Space is limited to 25 players. All players must pre register below.
- Payment Options – we can split the payment into 1/3’s. Pay $16.00 at each of the first three sessions.
- Payment Options – Pay per session – you can now register for individual sessions at $15.00 per session
- The Fieldhouse at Canaan, NY | 13132 State Route 22, Canaan NY 12029
Other Documents and Information:
- Click here for 1X Waiver (all players must fill out)
- Equipment: All players will need to have their own equipment (helmet, gloves, should & elbow pads). On a first come, first serve basis we have equipment for new players to borrow for the duration of the clinics. If you need equipment please contact Jeff Stripp directly at: email@example.com
- Footwear: Cleats are preferred. The Fieldhouse at Canaan is surfaced with full field turf.